Zoinks Zoinks

video of the fuckin' century

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

extremely impressive. i felt the expressions and feelings from the characters because of your constant switch from guy and girl opinions. the animation was fluent and gorgeous as well as your song choice. seeing an amv from you was refreshing and different too.

Sollum Sollum

excellent start! placing the right noises and music with the right moments indicate-already- that you're on your way to success. i don't want to sound like some kind of hero to you but i really liked your starter. i sucked way more than you when i was first posting on here and i'm glad others aren't similarly as bad. making it longer would be cool and try using more colour.

suggestions!

Goin Up Goin Up

it's good

i really liked it..but did anyone think it had a striking resemblance to the iPhone game doodle jump?

Komix responds:

are you trying to insult the art?

Shrek memory Shrek memory

what..?

this isn't even a full game. wheres the music, difficulty, or the number of levels? none of these are present, cmon

The Saddest Zombie The Saddest Zombie

very well put together

The art, gameplay, and music is all top notch. While a flash like this should have been out maybe in october or so, its still very refreshing.

Internet Pals Internet Pals

excellent. very soothing!

-)S(- Bacon! -)S(- Bacon!

whoa

ive never heard a song with only one lyric that would make me cry

Swastica Joy Swastica Joy

wonderful

no im gay, this song isnt

all i need all i need

very nice!

simple. i really like it!

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

Ehh

being a big fan of the beatles, i do know that dissing them shouldnt really sit well with me. the fact that john lennon is dead and everyone always respects someone even more when they were dead let alone murdered., should seriously offend me if someone were to mock it and make a "gay butt sex" picture.

I know that you mean no harm and this is only playful fun towards the beatles, but some people may not take it as that. I myself find it funny, and the art itself is pretty top notch.

You can see from the reviews here that people are whining and complaining how you made fun of john lennon. i personally dont see it as that bad of a hit, but some people obviously do. they really need to learn how to take a joke. this isnt a completely mean insult of paul or john but for some reason beatles fans are taking it terribly. they also need to know that to put enough effort into referencing beatles, you have to be a decent fan of them.

So fuck them this is funny

Just Another Children's Song.. Just Another Children's Song..

shit

i really dont know where to start. The shading, the backgrounds, the charecter design, or the REAL crazy thing. The concept