All 31 art Reviews

all i need all i need

very nice!

simple. i really like it!

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

Ehh

being a big fan of the beatles, i do know that dissing them shouldnt really sit well with me. the fact that john lennon is dead and everyone always respects someone even more when they were dead let alone murdered., should seriously offend me if someone were to mock it and make a "gay butt sex" picture.

I know that you mean no harm and this is only playful fun towards the beatles, but some people may not take it as that. I myself find it funny, and the art itself is pretty top notch.

You can see from the reviews here that people are whining and complaining how you made fun of john lennon. i personally dont see it as that bad of a hit, but some people obviously do. they really need to learn how to take a joke. this isnt a completely mean insult of paul or john but for some reason beatles fans are taking it terribly. they also need to know that to put enough effort into referencing beatles, you have to be a decent fan of them.

So fuck them this is funny

Just Another Children's Song.. Just Another Children's Song..

shit

i really dont know where to start. The shading, the backgrounds, the charecter design, or the REAL crazy thing. The concept

Willy Bum Bum Willy Bum Bum

oh yikes

a masterpiece it truly is

White Velvet White Velvet

oh my god

your fucking insane

Super Meat Board Super Meat Board

shit

that craftsmanship...i want that deck....my god..

Sweet glutton Sweet glutton

My god

Now that my eyes are off of penis, i can now focus on how great your shading, art, and creativity are.

TheShadling responds:

Haha oh you!

Thomas Sylke:EddTeeth Thomas Sylke:EddTeeth

AMAZING!

i love it how i have no fucking clue whats going on because its so badly drawn! 10/10!

Sexy Charlotte Sexy Charlotte

TOO generic

wheres the creativity here?

DragonPunch responds:

Sorry it's "Too generic". I'll think of something more original next time. I think next time, I'll draw her naked.

oney oney

hey.

Hes beautiful no matter what

SirReginald responds:

It's the inside that matters.